Who We Are
We are here not for income, but for outcome
New Generation for Christ (NG4C) is a registered non-governmental organization operating under authorization number REF:N0.G.39/SAAJP/D14/5. It consists of youths from diverse backgrounds, young professionals who share a common vision and desire to effect change. We are an operational NGO, meaning we plan and carry out boots-on-the ground projects to accomplish our objectives. This is a great deal of careful planning, communication, and local involvement for each project
The broad vision of NEW GENERATION FOR CHRIST ORGANISATION is Christian evangelism through the provision of humanitarian aids, moral and spiritual supports to the poor and vulnerable in our communities and society.
This clearly spells out our mission which stands at creating a mind that sees challenges as opportunities to grab and develop for growth empowerment. Our mission is derived from the varied needs of the poor and vulnerable especially in the rural settings of our country and also to those in the orphanage. Here NG4C comes in to provide material, financial, moral and spiritual supports to the aforementioned group of persons.
NEW GENERATION 4 CHRIST shall provide a platform where young people can address the needs of the poor and vulnerable in their communities and society thereby effecting change and impacting the lives of others.
Herein, the organization shall seek raise funds which will be used to visit and provide basic needs for the less privilege and the vulnerable (visiting Orphanages, hospitals, homeless displaced, prisoners, poor, handicaps, widows, needy).
We will also support in some basic community projects, like culvert building, public taps, equipment for community sanitation.
Our goal as an organization is to accomplish the following:
- Christian Evangelical movement
- To provide opportunities for young people to address the needs of the poor and vulnerable in our communities and the world
- To educate and inspire change through the works of charity by providing humanitarian aids, bore holes, toilets, classrooms, bridges thereby making sustainable impact
- To provide necessary skills for vocational training, social entrepreneurship, and servant leadership
- Provide scholarship to the poor and vulnerable in the community
- To provide skilful training for health care providers; nursing aids, first aids, and senior nurses
- To impact youths morally and spiritually through one on one counseling, crusade, nation building, and seminars.
- To carryout community development projects of any sort that can bring forth change in the community thereby enabling rapid development such as road construction, coverts, blowing off drainage, schools, and portable water supply.
The organization shall act under lawful jurisdictions to assist the poor and vulnerable as far as morality and spirituality are concern for their betterment.